AIA Houston is hiring for the position of ArCH Operations Coordinator.
The position is a full time salaried position with benefits. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, some evenings and weekends required.
1. Opens office and gallery. Turns on and off exhibits as needed. Ensures gallery and classroom are appropriately set for each day.
2. Answers telephones, greets visitors and assists with event and CE registration. Tracks visitors and event attendees for grant writing and reporting purposes.
3. Office management including incoming and outgoing mail, document sales, office supplies, and equipment maintenance and management.
4. Maintains a current PR list. Distributes press releases. Posts events to relevant online calendars including, but not limited to, CultureMap, Visit Houston, FresArts, and ArtsHound. Coordinates poster and postcard distribution.
5. Maintain all social media sites and profiles, including daily posts to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
6. Maintains current accounts receivable records. Cashier, responsible for collecting and tracking all credit card, cash and check payments.
7. Serves as staff liaison for space rentals
8. Serves as staff liaison to the Residential Committee/Home Tour, Historic Resources, Gala, Gov’t Affairs/TAC, ArCH Walking Tours, and ArCH Exhibitions and Community Programs.
9. Event support including, but not limited to, Design Awards, Home Tour, Gala Auction, Film Festival, Authors in Architecture, and Gingerbread Build-off (event logistics).
10. Other duties as assigned.
The position includes a college degree, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and exhibit professionalism. Must be well organized and be willing to do myriad tasks as needed in the office. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge and experience with graphics software is beneficial.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Rusty Bienvenue at email@example.com. No telephone inquiries please.
© 2017 - Houston Arts Alliance. All Rights Reserved.