The Patron Services Representative position will support the day-to-day operations of the Ticket Operations/Sales, Group Ticket Sales, and Marketing departments. The position will assist with general office duties during regular business hours as well as day of show activities including, but not limited to, pre-show set-up, special event coordination, and sales efforts.
We are now hiring Full Time, Part Time, and Seasonal/On Call positions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for opening and closing daily
- Responsible for printing tickets/ Gift Certificates – will call, mail, mobile delivery, print at home
- Answer phones and take Patron inquires related to new sales, prior sales, ticket exchange and other services
- Some knowledge of Musical Theatre preferred but not required.
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel/Word).
- Ticketing and/or Customer Service experience required
- Available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Experience on Tessitura Ticketing System preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in oral and written communication on an interpersonal or group level.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to ensure work is completed in a timely and productive manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sound perspective, essential for maintaining healthy relationships with co-workers.
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer service
- Exemplary attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Ability and commitment to working with diverse groups in terms of gender expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ability, age, class and immigrant status.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org