The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing integrated marketing campaigns including advertising planning, media buying, patron contract strategies (direct mail and e-mail), and promotions to optimize revenue for TUTS.
- Identify marketing opportunities and develop marketing campaigns for subscriptions and individual productions including timelines, advertising, promotions, and collateral;
- Plan, purchase, and schedule print, television, radio, outdoor, and digital advertising;
- Develop and manage all creative materials including graphic elements, print, collateral, and electronic advertising;
- Primary liaison for all advertising/media inquiries from outside sales representatives;
- Manage all direct mail campaigns including contact strategy, proper mailing standards, and post-mailing analysis;
- Identify and develop strategic grass roots marketing plans including web marketing tactics, word-of-mouth campaigns, and buzz generation;
- Identify, secure, and manage promotional partnerships with media, restaurants, theaters, and designated organizations including TUTS Culture & Cuisine program;
- Determine and manage marketing expenses for individual productions and designated campaigns;
- Propose and manage promotions and contact strategies for development and education departments including development of all support materials from concept to completion.
- Work closely with education, artistic, and public programs to develop branding and outreach activities to deepen patron’s theatre experience;
- Build and maintain relationships with members of the local arts community;
- Lead for annual Theatre District Open House;
- Attend various administrative and community meetings, serve as on-duty staff member at selected events, and complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- B.A. in Marketing/Advertising or other related field
- (5+) years previous experience in advertising, media buying, and promotions
- Strong background in digital media and e-marketing
- Proven ability to supervise multiple employees
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage revenue and expense
- Experience working in non-profit performing arts including Tessitura helpful
- Ability to solve problems with creativity and efficiency.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
SEE COMPANY WEBSITE FOR COMPLETE DESCRIPTION