Sponsorship Coordinator – Contract Position
The position is primarily responsible for implementing strategies to solicit and secure funding of sponsorships for BCAF initiatives, programs, and events.
This position also facilitates the execution of sponsorships. In this capacity, the position will perform the following duties:
- Solicits sponsors, opportunities to bring in revenue and/or budget offsetting items through, cash and in-kind goods/services for BCAF
- Implements the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of portfolios in accordance with established standards by developing significant fundraising opportunities and contacts
- Identifies sources of restricted and unrestricted funding, researches funding trends, launches creative development initiatives, produces specialized fundraising correspondence and acknowledgements, and conducts in-person visits with the goal of forging prospects and networks of long-term relationships, deepening existing relationships, and uncovering new opportunities for partnerships
- Expands solicitation efforts by researching and identifying potential funding opportunities aligned with BCAF mission and goals, and develops and executes sponsorship proposals and other funding sources including, creates lists of funding opportunities and manages the development calendar
- Serves as a liaison and contact for sponsors and funders, plans and attends meetings, receptions, hospitality and appreciation events, and other donor and fundraising activities, and responds to inquiries and resolves issues or problems
- Negotiates grant/sponsor agreements and prepares comprehensive reports with narrative and statistical components on program status and effectiveness
- Works with partnerships and marketing to create BCAF programs/projects marketing materials that are targeted to foundations and other potential funders requiring outcomes and evaluations
- Establishes and cultivates relationships with current and prospective sponsors
- Coordinates, attends, and assists with receptions, sponsored events, and hospitality or appreciation events for sponsors, as required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Interested parties should email their resume and cover letter to the Executive Director, Bridget Anderson, at email@example.com. No Calls Please.