PAID: The Ensemble Theatre- Stage Manager/Carpenter/Crew Members
Date Posted: 04/03/12
Organization: The Ensemble Theatre
The Ensemble Theatre is currently hiring Stage Managers, Carpenter, and additional Crew members for its 2012-2013 upcoming season. To be considered for any of the positions you MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A PROFESSIONAL SETTING.
Stage managers have several key responsibilities and tasks to perform in each phase of a production, including:
- Recording all blocking and running rehearsal
- communicating the director's needs to designers and other production staff
- coordinating the stage crew
- calling cues and during the performance
- overseeing the entire show during the performance
Carpenters responsibility is to meet with set designer and technical director and provide the constructional build of the set. The carpenter must adhere to the set designer’s designs.
Crew Members will:
- Work back stage
- Prep set before, during, and after show
- Work Fly Rail
- Prep and place Food props
- Quick changes and other task to ensure the integrity of the production
ALL POSITIONS ARE PAID
Please forward all resume and availability to Artistic Assistant, Kedrick Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Artshound.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or outcome of any classified listing. Please do not contact Artshound.com regarding any of the classified listings above.
Newsletter - 60 second sign upEnter your email address: