Date Posted: 04/09/12
Organization: TYart Museum Quality Art Services
Tyart is a Houston based fine art service company that provides art handling, packing, storage, and transportation for museums, galleries, corporations, and private collectors. Our reputation is surpassed by none in the region. We are looking for highly motivated applicants interested and excited about working with, and around, art. Please refer to our website www.tyart.com.
Qualifications for full time employment:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Comfortable with working indoors and outdoors
- Basic computer skills (some data-entry experience preferred)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Organized and able to manage time, multiple projects, and deadlines
- Experience with art and/or artifact handling preferred
- Good verbal /communication skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team as well as show individual initiative
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with clients and co-workers
Tyart offers a salary commensurate with experience. Tyart is an equal opportunity employer. Interested parties please send resume and references to email@example.com or fax to 713-869-8142.
Disclaimer: Artshound.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or outcome of any classified listing. Please do not contact Artshound.com regarding any of the classified listings above.