Part Time Church Accompanist
Date Posted: 04/30/12
Organization: Rose Hill United Methodist Church
Rose Hill United Methodist church is seeking a pianist.
- Responsible for providing the best possible music for worship services and other church events.
- Provide music leadership by assisting Director of Music in planning music.
- Play piano for two Sunday worship services (8:30 am and 10:45 am) and other special services including Christmas Eve, Easter sunrise, Maundy Thursday, Ash Wednesday, etc.
- Play for weddings, funerals, and other events on a voluntary basis (fees are at discretion of pianist and involved parties).
- Candidate is expected to attend weekly choir practice, currently Wednesday evenings and any other practices as needed. Be a part of the church staff and is expected to work at least 6 hours a week at the present time (more if needed for special programs).
- Attend monthly staff meeting. Report directly to the Director of Music.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Compensation is commensurate on experience, starting at $10,000 a year.
Disclaimer: Artshound.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or outcome of any classified listing. Please do not contact Artshound.com regarding any of the classified listings above.