Classifieds: Call For Artist
Call for Short Films - 2012 ArCH Film Festival
Date Posted: 05/04/12
Organization: American Institute of Architects (AIA Houston)/Architecture Center Houston
How can cinema shape and influence our understanding of urban life? Conversely, how do our dense civic conglomerations shape and influence film? Since the invention of the moving picture, artists have captured, reinvented and reconceptualized urban worlds.
The Architecture Center Houston is seeking short films involving urban life, space, or any story with an urban theme. Selected films will be screened to a public audience as a prelude to the feature films of the 2012 ArCH Film Festival.
Submit by: 06.29.2012
Submission Cost: Free
- All films must be suitably viewable by a mixed public audience
- Films must be 5 minutes or less in total length
- Files must be .mp4 or .wma
- All films must play on pc and mac platforms
- All content must be the sole copyright of the submitting artists and/or all copyright issues must be cleared before submitting material.
Dropbox to email@example.com “2012 ArCH Film Festival Submission”
Architecture Center Houston (ArCH)
315 Capitol, Suite 120
Houston, TX 77002
m-th 9am-5:30pm, f 9ap-3pm
713.520.0155 (call ahead to drop-off after hours)
2012 Architecture Center Houston Film Festival
Dates: August 16, 17, 18
Feature Films: Pruitt-Igoe Myth, Urbanized, Radiant City
Disclaimer: Artshound.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or outcome of any classified listing. Please do not contact Artshound.com regarding any of the classified listings above.