KIDS + FAMILIES
Snow Flurry 2011
December 3, 2011
Snow in Houston? Only Santa and his reindeer can make that miracle happen - and they will - with 80,000 pounds of snow at Snow Flurry 2011, Saturday, December 3, 10am-4pm!
Don’t miss your chance to make snow angels, see a live reindeer, and meet Santa himself at the kids-rule, no adults-allowed, greatest winter wonderland in town. Only at the Houston Museum of Natural Science!
Snow Area Regulations
- Each ticket is timed, so you don’t have to wait in line. Simply arrive at the snow area a few minutes before the time on your ticket. When your time is called, your child may enter the snow area.
- Only children 10 and under can enter the snow areas. Parents are not allowed in the snow area; we recommend that participation be limited to children who are old enough to walk comfortably. Children with disabilities may be accompanied by a parent.
- There are two snow areas; the snow areas are divided up by age for your child’s safety.
- One snow area is for children ages 0 to 5; there are no exceptions allowing children over the age of 5 to enter the 0 to 5 snow area.
- The other snow area is designated for children ages 6 to 10; there are no exceptions allowing children under the age of 6 or over the age of 10 to enter the 6 to 10 snow area.
- Children found throwing snowballs at other people will be asked to leave the snow area.
- Children who play rough in the snow area will be asked to leave.