Galveston Pub Crawl
August 25, 2012
Saint Arnold Brewery presents a Galveston Pub Crawl on Saturday, August 25.
If it is 100° on the mainland, it will be only 95° on the island! Come out to our annual Galveston Pub Crawl on Saturday, August 25. It will be part pub crawl, part island party.
We will start off from 2 PM to 3 PM at Fisherman's Wharf where we will be handing out the pub crawl tickets while enjoying Elissa IPA overlooking where ELISSA would be were she not in dry dock. The next four stops will be our open house method where you visit each of four stops from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Then at 6 PM, we will gather at Saengerfest Park next to Yaga's where we will enjoy the music of Galveston's own Ocean Roots (think Jack Johnson-esque reggae). Use of the park and the band was arranged by Yaga's and Tsunami Bar (both next door and serving our beers) so much thanks to them. At the park we will award all who have made all of the stops with the pub crawl pint glass.
Key things to remember:
• Bring cash (this helps with transactions)
• Designated drivers are welcome and encouraged
• Treat your waitstaff well
• Bring your friends!
• Meet new people
If you would like one of Carlos Hernandez's limited edition hand printed Galveston Pub Crawl posters, please click here. Price is $10 on line. We'll deliver it to you at the last pub crawl stop (or you can come by the brewery to pick it up after the pub crawl.)
Here is the schedule:
• Fisherman's Wharf, 2200 Harborside:
3 PM to 6 PM Open House Stops:
• O'Malley's Stage Door Pub, 2022 Post Office
• Molly's Irish Pub/Old Cellar Bar, 2013 Post Office (note: these two bars count as one stop as they are connected.)
• Murphy's Irish Pub, 213 22nd St (at The Strand)
• Brews Brothers Pub, 2404 Strand
6 PM Final Stop:
• Saengerfest Park (Thanks, Yaga's), 2300 Strand
See you there! If you can't make it to Galveston, but happen to be in Austin, you're in luck - we're having an Austin Pub Crawl the same weekend!