St. Anne Parish was organized in 1925 to serve the increasing number of Catholics moving to the west section of Houston along Westheimer Road. Fr. John O’Reilly, a priest of the Galveston Diocese, was named the first pastor. The first church was a small wood-frame building located on Westheimer about three blocks east of Shepherd.
There are no upcoming events available for this organization at this time.