Adolf Hoepfl & Son Garage is named after the company founder Adolf and his son Eugene. It was founded in 1946 when Shepherd was a dirt road and 43rd Street was the edge of the city.
The current owners are Sybren and Kathryn van der Pol. Sybren nicknamed “Doc” or “Adolf” bought the shop from Eugene in 2004. What follows below is a brief biography and history.
© 2017 - Houston Arts Alliance. All Rights Reserved.