St. Christopher’s began in 1954, with a meeting of families in a local school. From that meeting a mission was formed which became a parish in 1956. The Spring Branch area of Houston has changed much over the years, and St. Christopher’s has responded, seeking always to serve the changing needs of the community. St. Christopher’s helped establish Memorial Assistance Ministries (MAM), and provides outreach funds and volunteers to myriad community organizations. St. Christopher’s Day School,
© 2017 - Houston Arts Alliance. All Rights Reserved.