Lambert Hall, located at 1703 Heights Boulevard, Houston, Texas, United States, was built in 1927 as the first permanent sanctuary for Heights Christian Church, led by Pastor Clark W. Lambert, for whom the hall is named.
On July 31, 1927, the church held the ground-breaking ceremony and the corner-stone was laid. Many Houston celebrities took part, including: Mayor O. S. Holcombe; Dr. E. E. Oberholtzer, Superintendent of Public Schools; and pastors from other local churches. On October 23, 1927,
1703 Heights Blvd., Houston, Tx 77008
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Nov 10 - Nov 19, 2017
© 2018 - Houston Arts Alliance. All Rights Reserved.