The museum’s original building was designed in 1924 by William Ward Watkin in the popular Neoclassical style. In 1953, the MFAH commissioned Mies van der Rohe to create a master plan for the institution. He designed two additions to the building – Cullinan Hall, completed in 1958, and the Brown Pavilion, completed in 1974. A renowned example of the International Style, the Caroline Wiess Law Building is one of only two Mies-designed museums in the world.
The grand, open galleries of the Law
1001 Bissonnet Street, Houston, Tx 77005
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Jan 20, 2018
Nov 5, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
© 2017 - Houston Arts Alliance. All Rights Reserved.