St. Andrew's in the Heights (St. Andrew's Episcopal Church) has a long history in the Houston Heights. Although St. Andrew's was not the first Episcopal Church in the Heights, it was the first to have a church building. Episcopalians began worshiping in the Heights in 1894. Between the 1894 and 1904, divine worship was conducted by Reverend Benjamin Andrew Rogers of Austin. These services were held in the Cooley School building, and the congregation was known as St. Paul's Mission.
On a Sunday
1819 Heights Boulevard, Houston, TX 77008
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Feb 21 - Mar 21, 2018
© 2018 - Houston Arts Alliance. All Rights Reserved.