St. Luke’s United Methodist Church was formally organized in 1945. The first Service of Worship was held in the auditorium of Lamar High School on November 11th of that year. Lamar continued for six years as the meeting place of the newly formed church. Many of the church’s weekday planning meetings, choir rehearsals, and youth group meetings were held in the homes of its members.
The first building on the church site was the Wynn Blanton Memorial Building, a community building built in memory
3471 Westheimer at Edloe, Houston, TX 77027
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
© 2017 - Houston Arts Alliance. All Rights Reserved.